A simple interface allows to create, publish and manage interactive timelines based in arbitrary contents, not in the publications of your blog.
The most part of available commands in Simile Timeline Widget can be defined via wp-admin > Posts > Timelines, no code needed.
Trough the administrative interface, you can:
- Create unlimited timelines
- Add how many tracks you want
- Edit existent tracks
- Add hot zones to the tracks, individually
- Edit existent hot zones
- Add decorators to (all) tracks
- Edit existent decorators
- Add events
- Edit existent events
- Publish timeline via shortcode
Timelines was released under the terms of the GNU General Public License http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
Upload the entire folder to wp-content/plugins and turn it on in plugins page.
The folder ‘[…]/wp-content/plugins/timelines/data/’ must be writable.
- The plugin offers some help to the user?
- There are some limitation?
Unfortunally, some things allowed by Simile Timelines are not possible in our interface.
- There is only one events source for all tracks
- Decorators are applied to all tracks
- Many other minor things…
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Timelines” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Translate “Timelines” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.