View WPListCal plugin information using the JSON API plugin with this simple WordPress plugin.
After installing and activating you can use the upcomming events in your external applications.
The automatic plugin installer should work for most people. Manual installation is easy and takes fewer than five minutes.
- Create a wplistcal-json directory in your plugins directory. Typically that’s wp-content/plugins/wplistcal-json/.
- Into this new directory upload the plugin files (wplistcal-json.php, etc.)
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Activate the ‘WPListCal’ controller through the ‘JSON API’ options page.
- Does it work with older versions of WordPress?
I don’t know, try it and let me know.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“WPListCal JSON” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
- Bugfix: Sorting results
- Initial release