WooCommerce is the world’s most popular open-source eCommerce solution.
Our core platform is free, flexible, and amplified by a global community. The freedom of open-source means you retain full ownership of your store’s content and data forever.
Whether you’re launching a business, taking brick-and-mortar retail online, or developing sites for clients, use WooCommerce for a store that powerfully blends content and commerce.
- Create beautiful, enticing storefronts with themes suited to your brand and industry.
- Increase revenue with an optimized shopping cart experience that converts.
- Customize product pages in minutes using modular product blocks.
- Showcase physical and digital goods, product variations, custom configurations, instant downloads, and affiliate items.
- Sell subscriptions, bookings, or memberships, with our developer-vetted extensions.
- Rise to the top of search results by leveraging WordPress’ SEO advantage.
- Build on a platform that scales. Get flexible eCommerce for high-volume stores.
Built-in tools and popular integrations help you efficiently manage your business operations. Many services are free to add with a single click via the optional Setup Wizard.
- Choose how you want to get paid. Conveniently manage payments from the comfort of your store with WooPayments (Available in the U.S., U.K., Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Spain, France, Germany, and Italy). Securely accept credit cards, mobile wallets, bank transfers, and cash thanks to 100+ payment gateways – including Stripe, PayPal, and Square.
- Configure your shipping options. Print USPS labels right from your dashboard and even schedule a pickup with WooCommerce Shipping (U.S.-only). Connect with well-known carriers such as UPS and FedEx – plus a wide variety of delivery, inventory, and fulfillment solutions for your locale.
- Simplify sales tax. Add WooCommerce Tax or similar integrated services to make automated calculations a reality.
Grow your business, add features, and monitor your store on the go
WooCommerce means business. Keep tabs on the performance metrics most important to you with WooCommerce Admin – a powerful, customizable central dashboard for your store.
Expand your audience across marketing and social channels with Google Ads, HubSpot, Mailchimp, and Facebook integrations. You can always check out the in-dashboard Marketing Hub for fresh ideas and tips to help you succeed.
Enhance store functionality with hundreds of free and paid extensions from the official WooCommerce Marketplace. Our developers vet each new extension and regularly review existing extensions to maintain Marketplace quality standards. We are actively looking for products that help store builders create successful stores.
Manage your store from anywhere with the free WooCommerce mobile app (Android and iOS). Spoiler alert: Keep an ear out for the slightly addictive „cha-ching“ notification sound each time you make a new sale!
Own and control your store data – forever
With WooCommerce, your data belongs to you. Always.
If you opt to share usage data with us, you can feel confident knowing that it’s anonymized and kept secure. Choose to opt-out at any time without impacting your store.
Unlike hosted eCommerce solutions, WooCommerce store data is future-proof; you’re free to export all your content and take your site to any platform you choose. No restrictions.
Why developers choose (and love) WooCommerce
Developers can use WooCommerce to create, customize, and scale a store to meet a client’s exact specifications, making enhancements through extensions or custom solutions.
- Leverage hooks and filters to modify or create functionality.
- Integrate virtually any service using a robust REST API and webhooks.
- Design and build custom content blocks with React.
- Inspect and modify any aspect of the core plugin code.
- Speed up development with a lightning-fast CLI.
The core platform is tested rigorously and often, supported by a dedicated development team working across time zones. Comprehensive documentation is updated with each release, empowering you to build exactly the store required.
Be part of our growing international community
WooCommerce has a large, passionate community dedicated to helping merchants succeed – and it’s growing fast.
There are WooCommerce Meetups in locations around the world that you can attend for free and even get involved in running. These events are a great way to learn from others, share your expertise, and connect with like-minded folks.
WooCommerce also has a regular presence at WordCamps across the globe – we’d love to meet you.
Contribute and translate
WooCommerce is developed and supported by Automattic, the creators of WordPress.com and Jetpack. We also have hundreds of independent contributors, and there’s always room for more. Head to the WooCommerce GitHub Repository to find out how you can pitch in.
WooCommerce is translated into multiple languages, including Danish, Ukrainian, and Persian. Help localize WooCommerce even further by adding your locale – visit translate.wordpress.org.
This plugin provides 2 blocks.
- Filter by Stock Controls Enable customers to filter the product grid by stock status.
- Filter by Rating Controls Enable customers to filter the product grid by rating.
- PHP 7.4 or greater is required (PHP 8.0 or greater is recommended)
- MySQL 5.6 or greater, OR MariaDB version 10.1 or greater, is required
Visit the WooCommerce server requirements documentation for a detailed list of server requirements.
Automatic installation is the easiest option — WordPress will handle the file transfer, and you won’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of WooCommerce, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu, and click “Add New.”
In the search field type “WooCommerce,” then click “Search Plugins.” Once you’ve found us, you can view details about it such as the point release, rating, and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by! Click “Install Now,” and WordPress will take it from there.
Manual installation method requires downloading the WooCommerce plugin and uploading it to your web server via your favorite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
Automatic updates should work smoothly, but we still recommend you back up your site.
If you encounter issues with the shop/category pages after an update, flush the permalinks by going to WordPress > Settings > Permalinks and hitting “Save.” That should return things to normal.
WooCommerce comes with some sample data you can use to see how products look; import sample_products.xml via the WordPress importer. You can also use the core CSV importer or our CSV Import Suite extension to import sample_products.csv
Where can I find WooCommerce documentation and user guides?
Where can I get help or talk to other users about WooCommerce Core?
If you get stuck, you can ask for help in the WooCommerce Support Forum by following these guidelines, reach out via the WooCommerce Community Slack, or post in the WooCommerce Community group on Facebook.
Where can I get help for extensions I have purchased on WooCommerce.com?
For assistance with paid extensions from the WooCommerce.com Marketplace: first, review our self-service troubleshooting guide. If the problem persists, kindly log a support ticket via our helpdesk. Our dedicated Happiness Engineers aim to respond within 24 hours.
I’m having trouble logging in to WooCommerce.com – what now?
Will WooCommerce work with my theme?
Yes! WooCommerce will work with any theme but may require some additional styling. If you’re looking for a theme featuring deep WooCommerce integration, we recommend Storefront.
How do I update WooCommerce?
We have a detailed guide on How To Update WooCommerce.
My site broke – what do I do?
Start by diagnosing the issue using our helpful troubleshooting guide.
If you noticed the error after updating a theme or plugin, there might be compatibility issues between it and WooCommerce. If the issue appeared after updating WooCommerce, there could be a conflict between WooCommerce and an outdated theme or plugin.
In both instances, we recommend running a conflict test using Health Check (which allows you to disable themes and plugins without affecting your visitors) or troubleshooting the issue using a staging site.
Where can I report bugs?
Report bugs on the WooCommerce GitHub repository. You can also notify us via our support forum – be sure to search the forums to confirm that the error has not already been reported.
Where can I request new features, themes, and extensions?
Request new features and extensions and vote on existing suggestions on our official feature request board. Our Product teams regularly review requests and consider them valuable for product planning.
WooCommerce is awesome! Can I contribute?
Where can I find REST API documentation?
Extensive WooCommerce REST API Documentation is available on GitHub.
My question is not listed here. Where can I find more answers?
Check out Frequently Asked Questions for more.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“WooCommerce” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
- Fix – Clear payment suggestion spec when the base country gets updated. #41344
- Fix – Resolved an issue that would cause array order meta values to not be copied during HPOS post table backporting. #41281
- Fix – Prevent a type error when summing an array that may contain empty strings. #41205
- Fix – Preload Jetpack-related data from the Jetpack Connection package #41092
- Fix – Fix core profiler email opt in validation. #41152
- Fix – Fix detection of cart and checkout classic-shortcode blocks in the system status report. #40948
- Fix – add enhancement exclusion to stalebot config #40391
- Fix – Adds condition to ensure WooCommerce is not listed as a Woo extension in the Helper list. Restores the
woocommerce_show_addons_pagefilter as a means of controlling whether the addons page is added as a WooCommerce submenu item. Hides a temporary extra addons submenu item using a better method borrowed from Jetpack. #40549
- Fix – Always generate address metadata indexes for HPOS orders. #40332
- Fix – Change variable product experiment name #40769 #40769
- Fix – Comment: Refactored CYS Intro banner and added tests #40561
- Fix – Consolidate HPOS back into a single „feature“ for the purposes of showing it on the Features settings screen. #39525
- Fix – CYS: Fix AI selected verticals not display #40372
- Fix – CYS: Fix the bug where sometimes switching from user defined color palettes to a pre-defined color palette won’t set some colors. #40396
- Fix – CYS: Fix the bug where sometimes switching from user defined color palettes to a pre-defined color palette won’t set some colors. #40670
- Fix – CYS: Hide color panel and fix nav links on WooExpress site #40326
- Fix – CYS: Optimised loading and animation of font variation containers #40458
- Fix – Escape the default ‘thank you’ text instead of the filtered message. #40353
- Fix – fix – Fatal error in class-wc-helper-updater.php when transient parameter is null #40733
- Fix – Fix block registration and variation styles conflicts #40709
- Fix – Fix chooseFontPairing state #40742
- Fix – Fix core-editor Redux store available in classic editor #40557
- Fix – Fix customize your store activeThemeHasMods logic #40560
- Fix – Fix customize your store site preview in transitional screen #40588
- Fix – Fix cys flickering image in ai loader #40697
- Fix – Fix CYS font not loaded in sidebar panel iframes and incorrect text optimization during google font loading #40668
- Fix – Fix cys footer logo size #40963
- Fix – Fix cys loading screep should not be looping #40829
- Fix – Fix cys opacity style does not reset after saving #40612
- Fix – Fix cys UI bugs #40456
- Fix – Fix deprecation Passing null to parameter #1 ($datetime) of type string is deprecated #40533
- Fix – Fix duplicate description when editing the product summary #40853
- Fix – Fixed styling of list items on the order confirmation page when using a block theme. #40666
- Fix – Fixes the logic responsible for removing duplicate notices from the (classic) cart page. #40170
- Fix – Fix invalid left menu top space #41001
- Fix – Fix sidebar title back button z-index #40970
- Fix – Improve has_price filter so it can matches when the price record does not exist or it’s empty/null #40876
- Fix – Invalidate variation requests after new product variations are generated. #40905
- Fix – Make sure ‘woocommerce_update_order’ is always triggered even when no changes are made to the order. #40516
- Fix – Mark Set up WooPayments task completed only after onboarding is complete #40665
- Fix – Parallelised the independent network calls on the intro screen so that they become much faster #40827
- Fix – Remove extra quotes in block editor template #40490 #40490
- Fix – Remove gray background on product editor page and fix wrong visible scroll #40515
- Fix – Remove retry button and update copy when CYS intro page is working offline #40694
- Fix – Remove unnecessary APIs calls when the setup tasklist is shown #40291
- Fix – Save the session data before proceeding with order payment #40964
- Fix – Skip combining translation files without comment.reference #40623
- Fix – Use fallback color for select2 fields on non WooCommerce pages. #40586
- Add – Add ‘woocommerce/product-number-field’ block #40619
- Add – Add attributes filter to variations endpoint and deprecate local_attributes filter. #40253
- Add – Add conditional visibilty support to the Block Template API. #40722
- Add – Add cys ai header/footer #40276
- Add – Add Delete variation item to the editor actions menu #40672
- Add – Add description to Variation options and Variations sections #40415
- Add – Added A/B test setup for email marketing opt in for core profiler #40869
- Add – Add homepage template AI completion and revamped header footer #40363
- Add – Add new E2E test for the product editor to check if all blocks render correctly. #40358
- Add – Add new product variation edit page and remove some unused product related components. #40605
- Add – Add new ProductVariationTemplate class and exposed it in the product editor settings, also enabled rest api for product variations. #40605
- Add – Add notices about the removal of the Legacy API in WooCommerce 9.0 #40535
- Add – Add notices about the webhooks using legacy REST API payload going unsupported in WooCommerce 9.0 #40866
- Add – Add product page skeleton to product and variation pages #40939
- Add – Add recommended Themes REST API Endpoint Stub #40508
- Add – Add support for default values when generating variations in data store and REST API. #40343
- Add – Add support for digital product when product-virtual-downloadable feature is enabled #40731
- Add – Add tracks to cys intro page #40484
- Add – Add virtual section and block to the Shipping tab #40735
- Add – Add virtual section to the product variation template #40809
- Add – Add woocommerce/product-text-field block #40337
- Add – Call wc store patterns API to update patterns for CYS #40294
- Add – Create product-external-affiliate feature flag #40910
- Add – Documentation for block templates and product editor templates. #40425
- Add – Persist CYS AI assembled site #40294
- Add – Register image and visibility blocks into ProductVariationTemplate #40633
- Add – Register product downloads block #40526
- Add – Register the downloads block into the ProductVariationTemplate #40807
- Add – Register the inventory section for product variation template #40636
- Add – Register the shipping section for product variation template #40637
- Add – Save ai generated theme ID to options and use it to determine if the intro page should warn about existing AI theme #40616
- Add – Save CYS AI wizard response to options #40330
- Add – Support using category_id and tag_id in wc_get_product() #40436
- Add – Switch theme to TT3 during cys loading screen #40486
- Add – This PR includes tiktok-for-business for core profiler free extension list #40911
- Add – Use CYS AI suggestions to populate the color schemes in assembler hub color palette selection #40377
- Update – Update required and tested up to WP versions for the WordPress 6.4 release. #41409
- Update – Update WooCommerce Blocks to 11.4.2 #41050
- Update – Add active theme label for CYS intro screen #40824
- Update – Add Block Template API conditional visibility example to documentation. #40883
- Update – Added aria-label to breadcrumb element #40529
- Update – Added link to blog post which explains best way to handle link #39179
- Update – Add woocommerce_admin_customize_store_completed_theme_id option to allowed list #40695
- Update – CYS – Intro page design updates #40503
- Update – CYS: Make the frame not navigable for the MVP #40431
- Update – CYS: Retain unsave changes and save all the unsaved when users click the „done“ button #40541
- Update – Disable the rendering of the header on the variation edit page, as it has its own header. #40843
- Update – Do not remove sale date from when the sale is still active #39948
- Update – Handle CYS ai wizard API failures #40430
- Update – Implement back to home actions for the customize your store. #40321
- Update – Implement back to home actions for the customize your store. #40350
- Update – Include template block ID and block order in formatted block template so they are available to the client. #40263
- Update – Make cys intro page responsive #40725
- Update – Minor improvements to the recommended themes in the Customize Your Store task #40650
- Update – Modify the possibly_schedule_import function to return the order id #35743
- Update – Move product page footer from editor to product page, and update useIsScrolled hook. #40713
- Update – Redirect to next variation if deleting a variation on the edit variation page. #40780
- Update – Remove backround, primary_border, secondary_border from the schema from themes REST API #40553
- Update – Remove dependency on Jetpack from WooCommerce Shipping & Tax onboarding tasks #39992
- Update – Remove homepage prompt logic from CYS #40476
- Update – Remove references to Sofort in the WooPayments banner #40745
- Update – Remove the TestCheckout note #40851
- Update – Rename the Venezuelan currency from Bolivar soberano to just Bolivar #40424
- Update – Render all six homepage templates from the CYS homepage sidebar. #40313
- Update – Replace font ai suggestion with pre-defined Look & Feel cluster #40696
- Update – Set Set default font pairing for CYS #40611
- Update – This PR displays a warning modal when the
Design with A.Ibutton is clicked, but the
Customize Your Storetask has not been completed, and the active theme has modifications. #40362
- Update – two steps app onboarding #40613
- Update – Update Action Scheduler to 3.6.4 #40717
- Update – Update correlation to allow previously removed Perf Requests to run again #40359
- Update – Updated the Woo mobile onboarding modal to focus on app installation. #40559
- Update – Update logic of deleting variation to go to previous variation if the last one is deleted. #40901
- Update – update project labeler workflow configuration labels #40454
- Update – Updates the marketing knowledgebase API endpoint #40090
- Update – Update the homepage templates list for the patterns assembler. #40602
- Update – Update variation API to adhere tax class to context, and updated variation template to use tax class field. #40642
- Update – Update WooCommerce Blocks to 11.2.0 #40473
- Update – Update WooCommerce Blocks to 11.3.0 #40710
- Update – Update WooCommerce Blocks to 11.3.1 #40830
- Update – Update WooCommerce Blocks to 11.4.1 #40999
- Update – Use the newly added themes REST API on the CYS intro page #40552
- Update – Use the Script API strategy feature to defer front-end scripts in WordPress 6.3+ #40686
- Dev – Add e2e test for order notes #40317
- Dev – Add e2e test to bulk update order statuses #40320
- Dev – Add Product Editor Helper and single variations notice #40679
- Dev – Adds tests to check for the product tags and attributes #40244
- Dev – Adds tests to cover shopper and mini cart flows #40380
- Dev – A few fixes for API daily test flakiness #40180
- Dev – Allow e2e tests to use dotfiles for configuration (including documentation update) #40361
- Dev – Change the blocks editor header to support variations #40606 #40606
- Dev – Comment: migrate core flows from wiki to docs within repo #40785
- Dev – Comment: Migrated testing instructions doc from wiki #40720
- Dev – Ensure HPOS is disabled when ENABLE_HPOS is undefined or set to ‘0’ #40528
- Dev – Fix „API on WP Latest“ job in „Smoke test release“ workflow. #40453
- Dev – Fix for occasionally flaky page load test #40423
- Dev – Migrate naming conventions documentation. #40781
- Dev – Remove „Feeling Stuck“ tooltip #40397 #40397
- Dev – Remove onboarding.js file no longer used in e2e tests #40681
- Dev – Removes the onboarding wizard e2e tests (has been replaced by core profiler) #40256
- Dev – Skip the assembler-hub e2e tests on the daily run #40646
- Dev – Tweak a flaky test for meta data saving #40457
- Dev – Update order locators to allow for hpos and non hpos in test #40961
- Dev – Update order status to cancelled #40318
- Dev – Update Playwright to 1.38 #40418
- Dev – Update release test workflow to support release drafts. #40786
- Tweak – Add correct type annotation for the return type of
- Tweak – Add documentation for implementing settings for extensions #40772
- Tweak – Add documentation for useful core functions #40771
- Tweak – Add documentation for WooCommerce endpoints #40773
- Tweak – Exclude some metadata from being considered in HPOS verify tool. #40338
- Tweak – Fixes grammar in coupon error message. #35110
- Tweak – Refactored network offline detection into its own hook #40542
- Tweak – Remove green/yellow color palette from CYS pattern assembler. #40887
- Tweak – Remove spotlight tour modal shadow in CYS #40861
- Tweak – Replace the original lock-unlock module with a modified version to make Customize your store task compatible with both WP 6.4 and earlier versions. #40884
- Tweak – This PR links SiteIcon on the CYS pages to Woo Home. #40888
- Tweak – Update save and done button loading indicator to use spinner #40840
- Tweak – Update thumbnail border radius to 4px in pattern assembler #40967
- Performance – Shrink banner image in customize store task #41247
- Performance – Improve CYS font/color performance #40701
- Enhancement – Add a background sync that can run independently of the normal real-time HPOS data sync. Also add a button on the Features screen to trigger an order sync manually. #39952
- Enhancement – Add look and feel tags to color choices #40698
- Enhancement – Add order instance and redirect URL arguments to woocommerce_get_cancel_order_url and woocommerce_get_cancel_order_url_raw filters #40275
- Enhancement – Add Themes to the Extensions catalogue for easy download and installation. #40159
- Enhancement – Cart and Checkout Blocks are now the default checkout experience on WooCommerce #40867
- Enhancement – Hide „Preview“ icon to other users when order is locked for edits. #40730