This plugin provides the integration between Google Analytics and the WooCommerce plugin. You can link a referral to a purchase and add transaction information to your Google Analytics data. It also supports Global Site Tag, Universal Analytics, eCommerce, and enhanced eCommerce event tracking.
Starting from WooCommerce 2.1, this integration is not packaged with WooCommerce and is only available by using this plugin.
Contributions are welcome via the GitHub repository.
- Download the plugin file to your computer and unzip it
- Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu within the WordPress admin.
- Don’t forget to enable e-commerce tracking in your Google Analytics account: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1009612?hl=en
Or use the automatic installation wizard through your admin panel, just search for this plugin’s name.
Where can I find the setting for this plugin?
This plugin will add the settings to the Integration tab, found in the WooCommerce → Settings menu.
I don’t see the code on my site. Where is it?
We purposefully don’t track admin visits to the site. Log out of the site (or open a Google Chrome Incognito window) and check if the code is there for non-admins.
Also please make sure to enter your Google Analytics ID under WooCommerce → Settings → Integrations.
My code is there. Why is it still not tracking sales?
Duplicate Google Analytics code causes a conflict in tracking. Remove any other Google Analytics plugins or code from your site to avoid duplication and conflicts in tracking.
My settings are not saving!
Do you have SUHOSIN installed/active on your server? If so, the default index length is 64 and some settings on this plugin requires longer lengths. Try setting your SUHOSIN configuration’s „max_array_index_length“ to „100“ and test again.
My national data privacy laws require that I offer an opt-out for users, how can I do this?
Include the following html code snippet within the page where you want to have the opt-out, e.g. the your Imprint our Data Privacy page:
This file contains bidirectional Unicode text that may be interpreted or compiled differently than what appears below. To review, open the file in an editor that reveals hidden Unicode characters.
Learn more about bidirectional Unicode characters
Exact wording depends on the national data privacy laws and should be adjusted.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“WooCommerce Google Analytics Integration” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
“WooCommerce Google Analytics Integration” has been translated into 12 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
1.8.10 – 2023-11-28
- Dev – Update phpunit polyfills to 1.1 for WP 6.4.
- Fix – Add semicolon after
- Fix – Prevent firing up the add_to_cart event when clicking in product image.
- Tweak – Test environment setup to resolve notice.
1.8.9 – 2023-11-07
- Tweak – WC 8.3 compatibility.
- Tweak – WP 6.4 compatibility.
- Update – Use new Woo.com domain.
- Update – WordPressCS to version 3.0.
1.8.8 – 2023-10-24
- Tweak – Declare cart_checkout_blocks feature compatibility.