The Recipes plugin allows you to write recipes, add ingredients and steps with simplicity in mind.
Create your recipes, add ingredients, steps, a short description as well as a full description and recipe categories!
Includes support for featured images and an easy to use template.
- 100% opensource.
- Recipe Custom Post Type.
- Recipe Categories (Custom taxonomy).
- Recipe Tags (Custom taxonomy).
- Single-field Ingredients.
- Easy to add recipe steps.
- Recipe featured image.
- Easy to use templating system. Just create a
recipesfolder in your theme, copy any of the templates in the plugin’s
templatesfolder and edit to your liking.
- Customizer integration: disable template parts or reorder them.
- Uses the Kirki plugin for the customizer, however if you don’t want to use the customizer features it is not required.
- Compatible with most themes out of the box.
- underscores.js-powered admin interface.
- Developed on Github.
- Support via the Github Issues Queue.
Simply install as a normal WordPress plugin and activate.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Recipes” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
February 5, 2017.
- Fix: Use TGMPA to require the installation of 3rd-party plugins.
February 5, 2017. Development time: 1 hour.
- Fix: Added translation file & made the plugin translatable.
- Fix: Templating issue with
- Fix: Admin scripts now only loaded when editing a recipe.
- Fix: added the
wp-utildependency to admin scripts to make sure no JS errors occur in some instances.
- New: Added new customizer controls to change the ingredients & steps column widths.
- New: Added new customizer controls the change the order of the steps & ingredients columns.
- New: Added new customizer control to change the steps counter color.
September 10, 2016. Development time: 13 hours.
- New: Added Recipe Tags
- New: Added Customizer integration
- New: Template parts and better templating system
- Fix: Improved the Recipes editing UI
August 1, 2016
- Initial version