A simple AB Testing plugin. Conduct AB tests by using shortcodes or PHP codes. Results are automatically uploaded to analytics as events.
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate Plugin to activate it.
- Why is my test not showing? – Check the „test ID“ and „case“ in the shortcode/PHP code if they match the ones in the admin settings
- What is Google Analytics Universal Code? – This is for those who updated their google analytics to use analytics.js instead of ga.js
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Light AB Test” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Translate “Light AB Test” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.