This plugin creates a widget which will show the title, thumbnail and link to the last 5 posts a user has consulted.
To store the data it uses sessions.
Session handling is provided by slightly modified functions from the simple-session-plugin by pkwooster.
- Unzip and upload
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure the title of the widget under Appearance => Widgets
- Can I modify the style of the post list?
The plugin comes with a very basic stylesheet. It uses your theme’s default markup for widgets.
If needed, you should add your own styles to your own theme’s stylesheet.
Furthermore, every link has a class „lastseen“ which you may use in your theme’s stylesheet.
- Can I configure the number of posts to show up?
- Can I show a thumbnail alongside the title ?
Yes. If your post has a featured image, this will show up here.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Last Seen Posts Widget” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Translate “Last Seen Posts Widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- calling only the thumbnail sized thumb
- added post thumbnail functionality
- Initial release