The fastest way to add more widgets into your WordPress website.
How easy can things get when you can add widgets or Gutenberg Block for particular information and fetch them anywhere on your website? This goes with the most wanted information like the contact us, offers, events, promoter sign-ups, polls, surveys, feedback, newsletters, newsletter subscriptions, banners, and pop-ups.
The Intellasphere plugin lets you create widgets or Gutenberg Block to add a contact us, offers etc.. widgets that you can add into your header, sidebar, footer etc. on your website.
How does this work?
The Intellasphere plugin can be installed like any other WordPress plugin.
- You Need to Create or signup Intellasphere Account by going to https://app.intellasphere.com/registration Fill Required information you will able to get email and Password
- WordPress Dashboard->Intellasphere->login with Credentials
- Widgets – You will find the following widget listed under Appearance -> Widgets -> Intellasphere
- Gutenberg Block – You will find the following Intellasphere Block Under Block Edit
You simply need to select the place you wish to add the widget in and then add the information in the specific fields. Save this and you are done!
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/intellaspheredirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Navigate to Appearance -> Widgets to access the widgets available from the plugin.
- Navigate to Page or Post Editor to access the Gutenberg Block from the Plugin
How to install the Intellasphere plugin?
The Intellasphere plugin can be installed and activated like any other plugin.
- Open the plugins page in your WordPress dashboard and click on the Add New button.
- Search for the Intellasphere plugin.
- Install and Activate the plugin.
How to Connect with intellasphere
- Signup Intellasphere Account by going to https://app.intellasphere.com/registration.
- Go to WordPress Dashboard->Intellasphere->login with the Credentials.
In your WordPress admin dashboard go to Appearance -> Widgets Click Plus Icon Search for Intellasphere, add into the sidebar / header / footer and start filling the details.
How to add a Contact Us ,Offers ,Events etc Blocks in a Gutenberg Editor
Simply edit or Create New post or page where you want to use this block. Click on the add new block button and search for your block by typing its Intellasphere . After you insert the block to the content area, you’ll see the block fields and you can do settings accordingly.
In your WordPress admin dashboard go to Intellasphere -> Banners & Popups ->Select Banner ->Select Pages
How to Connect Contact Us Form to Ninja Form
First Install Ninja form Plugin and active the plugin
Go to WordPress Dashboard->Intellasphere->Addons click on the link Ninja Form Active To activate addon
Go to WordPress Dashboard->Intellasphere->Ninja Forms Select any Ninja Form or New New Form Go to Emails & Actions Click on Plus Button right Side Select Intellasphere and map the Field accordingly
How to Connect Contact Us Form to Gravity Form Plugin
First Install Gravity form Plugin and active the plugin
Go to WordPress Dashboard->Intellasphere->Addons click on the link Gravity Form Active To activate addon
Go to WordPress Dashboard->Intellasphere->Forms create or edit a form -> Settings -> Intellasphere->Add Select the Intellasphere form & map the field Accordingly
New Create Events,Offers etc are Not Displaying?
Go to WordPress Dashboard->Intellasphere->Flash the cache to Display Latest Changes in the App.intellasphere.com
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Intellasphere” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
- Initial release
- Gutenberg Block release
- Optimization —
- bugs fixes
-Banner Branding and bug fixes
-Banner Branding and bug fixes
– Optimize the Js Code-
Updated Gutenberg blocks as per latest code with environment updates