Note – We have released a new Free plugin with pro features . New users are recommended to download the newly launched plugin. Existing users can also shift to the new plugin, as the current version of the plugin runs smoothly without issues. In case, you are facing any trouble with the plugin configuration, contact our support team.
Automate your Marketing to Sell More. Choose Intelligent eCommerce Automation by connecting your WooCommerce store with HubSpot via Certified Premier Integration Partner of HubSpot.
Integration with HubSpot for WooCommerce helps you to send your WooCommerce Data Viz. Customers, Orders, Coupons, abandoned carts, and other processed information to HubSpot automatically. Personalize your customer experience, and get the best of HubSpot CRM (that is absolutely FREE) for your WooCommerce store.
Based on the HubSpot Plan, you can choose for your Sales and Marketing, this extension helps you to automate and personalize your email marketing campaigns, segment your customers with HubSpot Smart Lists, create deals for every order, perform revenue forecasting and much more.
This extension automatically creates best-practiced groups, contact properties, and build smart workflows based on your customer’s purchase history, post-purchase follow-ups abandoned cart emails, and win-back campaigns all in one place.
- Best Practiced Groups and Contact Properties
- Sellers can enlist different groups based on the recent purchases of customers (added in 1.1.0)
- Sellers can assign various rules to different Customer Groups
- Provides real-time user activity syncing
- Real-time order details syncing
- RFM rating for customers (added in 1.1.2)
- Optimized backend scheduler to sync real-time data update to HubSpot without affecting server performance
- Sellers can enable logging for each and every API requests to HubSpot
- OAuth 2.0 for secure authentication the plugin with HubSpot
- Data Syncing based on Purchase Historical data sync
- 70+ Contact Properties Sync
- 20+ HubSpot Smart Lists
- 10+ Ready to Use HubSpot Workflows
- RFM Segmentation
- ROI Tracking
- Provides real-time user activity syncing for the guest as well as registered users.
- Real-time order details syncing
- Full product purchase history of store customers
- Full purchase history of SKUs and categories
- Guest Customer Data Sync
- Compatible with WooCommerce Subscriptions plugin and pushes subscription data over HubSpot
- Shopping cart details
- Sellers can enlist different groups based on the recent purchases of customers
- Highly optimized and super flexible
- The user can get an easy way to manage all product listings, customer contacts & order pipelines via singular dashboard.
- WordPress 4.0 or greater
- WooCommerce 3.0.0 or greater
- PHP version 5.6 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
- For Plugin Documentation – Visit Here
- For Premium Version – Visit Here
- For More Plugins – Visit Here
We value your suggestions. Please let us know if there is anything you want to share with us or guide us about.
In the search field type “Integration with HubSpot for WooCommerce” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our ‘Integration with HubSpot for WooCommerce’ you can view details about it such as the point release, rating, and description. Most importantly, of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
The manual installation method involves downloading the plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
- Go to the HubSpot WooCommerce Settings page and Enable the integration.
- Enable the logging of each API request.
- Save the settings.
- Next, click on the authorize button on the setting page.
- After successful authentication of OAuth 2.0, click on Run Setup.
- And you are done! The groups and their associated properties are uploaded to HubSpot along with a cron.
- Any updated information is pushed to HubSpot through the cron.
Details are not syncing instantly
We provide updates every 5 minutes. However, HubSpot takes some time to reflect on the properties. There are a few points you can crosscheck:
- Please update the integration with the latest version.
- Check API logs.
- Please contact us, if still facing issues.
I just installed your plugin and am wondering if there is sync of HubSpot contact details to the WooCommerce user database since this is the missing link I search for most. Is there anything else that I need to set up to get this working?
There is no extra setup needed as the updated information is synced with Hubspot within 5 minutes.
The plugin only updates the field data that are created. If you feel some extra fields or other data is needed, please feel free to contact us.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Integration with HubSpot for WooCommerce” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Interested in development?
- Bug fixes
- Ecommerce Scopes added
- Minor Updates
- New layout and change of HubSpot multi-checkboxes field to multi-line text
- Bug fixes
- Added admin notice for showing a warning on getting 40X error in API calls
- Added new properties for RFM ratings and add-ons compatibility
- Fix details schedule syncing issue
- Added RFM Information Group with their associated properties
- Initial release