This plugin implements gzip output compression to speed up load times.
The plugin also does a check to see if browsers are incorrectly saying that they do not support GZIP when they actually do. This can speed up load times for a significant portion of users.
For requests with missing or mangled Accept-Encoding headers, inspect the User-Agent to identify browsers that should understand gzip.
* Test their ability to decompress gzip.
* If successful, send them gzipped content!
- Upload the plugin folder to your blog
- Activate it.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Force gzip” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
- Less aggressive with the cookie (uses a session cookie as Google does)
- Do not do a check if we find Accept-Encoding: identity.
- Match browser versions instead of just greater than (To catch IE6, etc)
- Initial Plugin