A really simple to use plugin that will create a floating element that either displays login/ register or logout/profile, depending on whether the user is logged in. Fully customisable colors, links and properties.
- Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\’ menu in WordPress
- Customise though the floating login panel under settings in your admin area
- The element doesn’t show up anywhere on the front-end.
Try changing the z-index of the element so that it isn’t showing up below something else. If that doesn’t work then disable all plugins and revert back to the default theme to see if there is a conflict.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Floating Login” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
- Updated to WordPress version 4.2.2
- Added option to change what corner element shows in
- Added option to change the register text to show „register“ or the users user name
- Cleaned up the files and code a bit
- Fix for the „disable register link“ button
- Added the ability to change the login and the logout landing pages
- Added the ability to diable the element on certain pages
- Re-did the settings page – updated the colour selection, changed some settings and added the ability to change the logout and profile url’s.
- Added the profile link to the logged-in element.
- Added the ability to change the link hover colour.
- Updated Read-me with FAQ’s.
- cleaned up and fixed the CSS to comply the W3C standards
- Removed the open sans google font, will now go with the theme default
- Fix for links not working on non home page pages
- Added options to link off to external sites for login and register
- Added ability to disable the register button
- Adjusted the help tips to be easier to understand
- Fix for options not saving
- Fix for non admin users being locked out of back end
- Yet more bug fixes
- Some bug fixes and optimization
- Removed screenshots from download
- Minor bug fixes
- Major Bug fixes and screenshots added
- Bug fixes and readme updated
- Plugin created and uploaded to wordpress plugins directory