In conjunction with the Faust NPM packages, Faust enables a decoupled front-end to authenticate with WordPress through GraphQL mutations and REST API endpoints. It is the bridge between a Faust-powered front-end application, and a WordPress backend.
The plugin also provides useful options for headless sites, such as the ability to:
- Hide “theme” admin pages.
- Redirect public route requests to the front-end application.
- Rewrite WordPress URLs to front-end URLs in queried content.
- b59d6c0: Renamed plugin from
- b59d6c0: Updated settings menu text from Headless to Faust.
- b3c70a4: Prevent WordPress RSS feeds from redirecting to the front-end application.
- 88ce018: Fix generate endpoint when WordPress is installed within a subdirectory. Props to @kermage for the fix!
- 0c757a2: Remove unnecessary config from wordpress.org zip.
- Search for the plugin in WordPress under „Plugins -> Add New“.
- Click the “Install Now” button, followed by „Activate“.
That’s it! For more information on getting started with headless WordPress, see Getting Started with Faust.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Faust” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar