Fancy Search WP plugin is an advanced option for your theme. With this plugin, you can set up search options and create search form in your site by using shortcode [fancy-search-form]. 2 files search.php will be created automatically. If the search.php file is included in your theme, the content in this file will be moved to search-fancy-copy.php file and new content of Fancy Search plugin will be added to this search.php
- Display search results on search page or in lightbox style.
- Several pagination styles (classic, trigger, scroll, infinite scroll).
- Search table, table columns and post types,… individually.
- Use suitable algorithm for searching.
- Allow to search for a specific phrase.
1. Automatic installation:
The simplest way to install is to click on ‘Plugins’ then ‘Add new’ and type ‘Fancy Search’ in the search field.
2. Manual installation 1:
- Login to your website and go to the Plugins.
- Click the Add New button.
- Under Install Plugins, click the Upload Plugin.
- Select the plugin zip file (fancy-search.zip) from your computer then click the Install Now button.
- You should see a message stating that the plugin was installed successfully.
- Click the Activate Plugin.
2. Manual installation 2:
- You should have access to the server where WordPress is installed.
- Upload the plugin zip file (fancy-search.zip) up to your server path(/wp-content/plugins/) and unzip it here.
- Login to your website and go to the Plugins section of your admin panel.
- Look for „Fancy Search“ and click Activate.
- How to use plugin?
The plugin creates and overwrites the search.php file. To use search form, you can use a shortcode [fancy-search-form].
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Fancy Search” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Translate “Fancy Search” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Start Version