A simple, lightweight WordPress plugin for displaying a discreet notification bar that is dismissable and the dismissal is saved by cookie. Perfect for implementing the EU cookie law (GDPR)!
The Cookie Bar plugin creates a small bar at the bottom of the website with a short customizable message about cookies and an accept button. Once a visitor has accepted the Cookie Bar, it then disappears.
Feel free to try out the plugin through our installation of Cookie Bar.
Troubleshooting: If you or your visitors are using an adblocker that can block cookie bars, the bar may not show up. Whitelist your website in your adblocker’s browser add-on/extension.
Add the plugin by uploading the zip file to your WordPress admin area > Plugins > Add New or by installing it from the WordPress Plugin directory.
Activate the plugin and go to Settings > Cookie Bar.
Configure it as you would like.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Cookie Bar” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
- New expiration options. Choose between custom (in days) or never expire.
- New option to display the Cookie Bar at the top of your website.
- Three new colour options (Button Font Colour, Bar Background Colour, Bar Font Colour).
- New option to hide the Cookie Bar for logged in users.
- Cookie Bar Settings link added in Plugins page.
- Mobile optimisation.
- Text improvements.
- PHP bug fix.
- Sanitize the output. Fix XSS vulnerability.
- Bug fix v5.3.
- Fix compatibility issue.
- Added i18n internationalization support.
- Attempt to resolve possible caching issue with cookie.
- Color Picker added.
- Option to change button colour.
- Default values added.
- Initial public release.