Continuous Delivery for Digital Goods and Downloads provides unified API endpoints to publish new releases of your software products. Those endpoints can be called from CI services like GitHub Actions or Jenkins.
Previously uploaded files to AWS S3 can be published in Easy Digital Downloads or Download Monitor and then be provided as protected downloads.
- Same integration experience for Easy Digital Downloads and Download Monitor
- Unified API endpoints for publishing new release versions
- Provide download of files in S3-compatible object storages like AWS S3 or Minio
- Downloaded files are logged in EDD’s and DLM’s reports
- WordPress since 6.0
- PHP >= 8.1
- Easy Digital Downloads or Download Monitor
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Continuous Delivery for Digital Goods and Downloads” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Interested in development?
For detailed information you can visit the official GitHub repository of Continuous Delivery for Digital Goods and Downloads
- FIXED: Default usage of HTTPS S3 redirect to make it compatible with DLM
- FIXED: Accept empty
- FIXED: Fail, if
- CHANGED: initial release