Automatic Tags uses machine learning to automatically categorize and tag your posts.
Major features in Automatic Tags include:
- Suggests tags for your post within the editor, in 3 different ways.
- Existing tags mentioned in your post
- Keywords mentioned in your post
- Topics related to your post content
- Add all suggested tags with one click.
- Suggests a category for your post within the editor.
Note: To get suggestions, you’ll need an API key from wpautotag.com.
Keys are free and can be used on as many domains as you like.
While editing posts, this plugin will send basic information about your post to the wpautotag.com API. The following information about your post is sent: post content, title, categories, tags, domain name, and (optionally) counts of how many posts you’ve published in each category. You can decline to send category counts by turning on the „blank slate“ option on the settings page.
Upload the Automatic Tags plugin to your blog, activate it, and then enter your wpautotag.com API key.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Automatic Tags” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
- Add suggested tags
Release Date – 5 August 2021
- Initial release
Release Date – 9 August 2020