AntiScraper is a web service you connect to your blog to block web scrapers. Web scrapers are used to
grab your blog posts and post them on an „autopilot“ blog. Stealing content harms your Google rank, and
it costs you ad money and viewers.
AntiScraper uses a community-based blacklist of known scrapers to block the „bot“ from taking your content.
The web service is called, and if the website is a part of the blacklist, the scraper is blocked. This
does not protect from someone manually copying and pasting your content to their blog, but it stops the
bots, making it more difficult for people to steal your blog posts.
Please support the effort to report scrapers and send a report at http://antiscraper.com.
AntiScraper does not affect posting or publishing blog content. Antiscraper is not responsible for lost
content or stolen content related to attacks, malfunctions or other situations related to
Antscraper functions and activities.
**********You must first sign up for an account at http://antiscraper.com. Account access is
**********free for 30 days.
- Copy the „antiscraper“ directory to the
/wp-content/plugins/in your WordPress directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Click „Edit“ in the activated AntiScraper section.
- Find this line of code „$param = array(‘login’ => ‘your_login’, ‘password’ => ‘your_password’, ‘ip’ => $ip);“
- Change „your_login“ with your AntiScraper user name you created during sign up.
- Change „your_password“ with the password you selected.
- Copy ‘stop_scraper.html’ to the root directory
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“AntiScraper” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar