ZeroBounce Email Validator will help you with:
- Email Spam Trap Detection
- Email Abuse Detection
- Email Bounce Detection
- Disposable Email Detection
- Toxic Domain Detection
- Catch-All Domain Detection
- Contact Form 7
- Ninja Forms
- Formidable Forms
- WordPress Post Comments
- WordPress Registration
- MC4WP: Mailchimp for WordPress
- Gravity Forms
And more support is being added gradually.
- Automated real-time Email validation
- Manual fast Email validation
- Validation charts
- Credit usage charts
- Detailed validation logs
- Low credit notification
- Translations support (in progress)
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Go to the plugin Settings screen and set your API Key. You can find your api key here.
- Select which forms you would like to validate, click the relevant checkboxes.
That’s it! You are now automatically validating emails and reducing abuse, spam and more.
How does the plugin work?
Our Email Validation plugin integrates with many popular forms and plugins to „hook“ into the form submission before it even happens. It will validate the Email address behind the scenes using the ZeroBounce API.
Is the plugin usage free?
There is no charge to use the plugin, however you need credits to validate Email addresses. You need 1 credit to validate 1 email address.
We offer 100 free monthly email verifications (credits). Visit https://www.zerobounce.net/ to register for a free account.
What happens if you run out of credits?
Nothing bad will happen to your forms/plugins, they will continue to function normally just without the ZeroBounce validation.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“ZeroBounce” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Translate “ZeroBounce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed bug in admin settings with validation status
- Updated images
- Fixed bug where email needed url enconding
- Fixed typo when activating first time plugin
- Fixed bug where WooCommerce validation was not activating
- Fixed typo in Admin settings page
- Improved API Key settings page input
- Updated plugin description URLs
- Improved message notification when no API Key is set
- Added API Key validation when saving it
- When activating the plugin for the first time, all supported forms are checked
- When activating the plugin for the first time, the default validation statuses are set
- Updated tools page and removed empty box for now
- Added support for MC4WP: Mailchimp for WordPress
- Added support for Gravity Forms
- Full rewamp of the plugin
- Initial release