This is a free add-on for the FacetWP plugin (https://facetwp.com/). It adds a new facet type called „Yearly Archive“ which can display a list of years with an associated counter of published posts.
- Download and extract the plugin;
- Upload the
yearly-archive-facetwpfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Counter is bigger than displayed posts
This is because your FacetWP plugin is indexing both posts, pages or some other Custom Post Type. You should use the „facetwp_query_args“ WordPress filter to make it index only the post types you prefer.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Yearly Archive FacetWP” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Interested in development?
- Added compatibility support for WordPress 5.2
- Added compatibility support for WordPress 5.1.0
- Added support for the hooks library on FacetWP versions < 3.2.11
- Fix notices when trying to access undefined array keys
- Fix broken facet settings
- Added default class to allow for custom styling
- Updated hooks library reference to FWP.hooks as per new changes in WP 5.0 release.
- Fixed wrong array ‘count’ key reference when debug mode is enabled.
- Minor fixes.
- Fixed wrong filter registration.
- Initial commit