Connect your WPLMS Learning management system for WordPress with DW Questions and Answers plugin (https://wordpress.org/plugins/dw-question-answer/)
- Add Questions to Courses
- Add Questions to Units
Learn more about WPLMS
Visit the VibeThemes for documentation, support, and information on getting involved in the project.
- Works with DWQA 1.4.x
Fixes for WPLMS version 1.9.6+
From your WordPress dashboard
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search for ‘WPLMS CoAuthors Plus’
- Activate WPLMS DWQA from your Plugins page.
- Download WPLMS DWQA.
- Upload the ‘WPLMS-DWQA’ directory to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory, using your favorite method (ftp, sftp, scp, etc…)
- Activate WPLMS CoAuthors Plus from your Plugins page.
- Can I use my existing WordPress theme?
- Will this work on WordPress multisite?
- Where can I report a bug?
Report bugs, suggest ideas, and participate in development at VibeThemes.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“WPLMS DWQA” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar