This fabulous plugin has been developed by Yudiz Solutions Ltd. WP Widget Navigation plugin helps you to add widgets to your menu very easily and rapidly.
How to use this plugin?
Follow the below steps:
1) Install and activate the plugin.
2) After successful activation, it will generate one custom widget area for you where you can add as many widgets as you want to use them in the menu. The widget area is labeled as „Widgets in navigation menu“.
3) Add the widgets to this widget area.
4) Now, you are ready to move to the menu from Appearance -> Menus. You need to hover over the menu item and you will find „widget“ settings button there. Then click on it and you will get on modal with all the widgets that you have added to the defined widget area. Select all the widget options that you want to display in your menu and finally click on „add to menu“ button on the bottom right.
5) You can now go to the front and check the menu.
The idea behind the development of the plugin:
We usually have a search bar in the menu and such functionality is not provided by all wordpress themes. So we thought why not create one such plugin to add such a widget to the navigation menu.
Hope you find this plugin useful. Contact us if you want to develop such custom wordpress plugin.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
<?php do_action('plugin_name_hook'); ?>in your templates
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“WP Widget in Navigation” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
“WP Widget in Navigation” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “WP Widget in Navigation” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Issue fixed for Custom Links in Menu