This plugin adds a button in the editor, using which you can upload multiple images to a post or page. With these images, the plugin automatically creates a slider.
You can even add multiple sliders to a post or page.
The plugin also offers you a shortcode: [slider-shortcode img=” ” classname=”custom class name”]
Using this shortcode, you can add single or multiple sliders anywhere on your WordPress site.
Moreover, the plugin comes with a dedicated Settings page where you can edit Slider speed, autoStart, number of images to show, etc.
You can even set the first breakpoint for mobile devices.
- Upload WP tinymce editor slider shortcode to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- In editor section a button get added named „Add Slider images“
- A pop up appears to upload images, when „tinymce editor“ button is clicked
- Once images get uploaded a new short code is generated. (Multiple images can be added at a time)
- Generated short code can be used anywhere in the editor
[slider-shortcode img=“22,20″ classname=““]
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“WP tinymce editor slider shortcode” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Translate “WP tinymce editor slider shortcode” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.