wpStore is a new solution for creating an online store. Easy and fast, with support for payment gateways and different types of products. Thanks to high performance and fast operation, wpStore is an alternative to other eCommerce-based stores.
Features of the plugin include:
- Display all products, by category or tags
- Personal account of the buyer
- Filter products by attributes and price
- Different types of products: simple, variable, auction, sponsorship, affilate
- Widgets: category list, filter, smart search, payment methods
- Developer friendly with dozens of actions and filters
- Translation Ready
- PHP 7.2 or greater is recommended
- MySQL 5.6 or greater is recommended
Automatic installation is the easiest option — WordPress will handles the file transfer, and you won’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of wpStore, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu, and click “Add New.”
In the search field type “wpStore”, then click “Search Plugins.” Once you’ve found us, you can view details about it such as the point release, rating, and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by! Click “Install Now,” and WordPress will take it from there.
- Upload dir
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Automatic updates should work smoothly, but we still recommend you back up your site.
If you encounter issues with the shop/category or single product pages after an update, flush the permalinks by going to WordPress > Settings > Permalinks and hitting “Save.” That should return things to normal.
Where can I get support or talk to other users?
Will wpStore work with my theme?
I’m a developer. Can I make suggestions to improve the plugin?
Please report bugs and suggestions on the plugin support forum.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“wpStore” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
2.9 – 2019-09-09
- The first release