WP Statistics and Analytics is a simple plugin which, once enabled, will keep you update with page, post and user statistics with continuous updates to you page content delivered by shortcode.
- Page, Post and User numebrs avaialble on any page … Just user the shortcode ‘[Klick-SA-View]’
- Shortcode page coninuously updated every 10 seconds … no need to refresh the page
- Page, Post and User numebrs avaialble right in the admin panel
- Q: How to install from your WordPress dashboard
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search for ‘WP Statistics and Analytics’
- Activate ‘WP Statistics and Analytics’ from your Plugins page.
- Q: How to install from WordPress.org
- Download WP Statistics and Analytics.
- Upload the .zip file in the ‘Plugins > Add New’ section, or copy the unzipped directory to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate WP Statistics and Analytics from your Plugins page.
- Q: How do I configure it
Once Activated you’re ready to go!
- Click right side menu called ‘WP Statistics and Analytics’
- To view on page or post, user shorcode ‘[Klick-SA-View]’
- Q: I’ve installed and set shortcode but can not see statistics on the page
A: Make sure shortcode is correct
- Q: Is it Free
A: The basic feature of WP Statistics and Analytics will always be free
- Q: Can I turn it off
A: Yes, Just de-activate plugin…
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“WP Statistics and Analytics” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Interested in development?
- Initial release
- Minor updates and bugs.
- Review of menu/dashboard structure and positioning.
Minor updates and bugs
If any suggestions or issues, just contact us on : ‘email@example.com’