With this plugin you can define search keywords that redirect to specified URLs. Some example of usage:
- Optimizing search to get users to desired content fast.
- Marketing with search keywords. Much easier for user to remember „search free stuff“ than expecting a user to remember/type a URL.
- Search keyword easter-eggs. Search „guacamole“ -> http://mysite.com/awesome-guac-recipe.
Originally inspired and some code originally borrowed from the Simple 301 Redirects Plugin by scottnelle. Code has been completely re-written since 0.1.0.
- Upload the
search-keyword-redirectfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- None yet 🙂
Please direct questions to the support forum
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Search Keyword Redirect” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Interested in development?
* Tested in WordPress 4.6.1
- Tested in WordPress 4.5
- Tested in WordPress 3.7.1
- Tested in WordPress 3.6
- Refactor plugin structure
- Initial Setup