This is a simple plugin without any hassles, it automatically adds the Google Plus One Button to your WordPress posts and pages.
There is no admin for this plugin since everything is done automatically, just upload the plugin , activate it and it will add the necessary code for the Google +1 Button to appear on every post and page.
The Button will be located at the Top-Right Corner Inline with your posts.
- Automatically included on Posts
- Automatically included on Pages
- Button location is at the Top-Right Corner Inline With the Text
- Simple enough, Does not slow down your site, Does not mess up other plugins
- Unzip the
- Upload the the
wp-plusone-thisfolder to your
wp-contents/pluginsfolder. If you’re using FTP, use ‘binary’ mode.
- In your WordPress administration, go to the Plugins page
- Activate the WP PlusOne This plugin
If you find any bugs or have any ideas, please CONTACT US
- How can I contribute?
- We would love to hear from you, Contact us at Bloggermind.net
- Check out or Blog and Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Follow Us on Twitter at @headlessgeek
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“WP PlusOne This” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Translate “WP PlusOne This” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Plugin released
- Fixed : PlusOne +1 button shows the same count on every post of the front page of some blogs when refreshing. Added href=“‘.get_permalink().'“ to update every count in every post or page