Grow you email list or grow your sales by offering your visitors a chance to win a coupon, or other prize through spinning the wheel of fortune.
Users have let us know their signup rate increased with 200% after installing our spin to win plugin! This plugin could be your
new favorite email marketing.
- Beautiful predefined themes.
- Capture emails into MailChimp.
- Create multiple wheels.
- Configure the chance of winning for each slice.
- Configure each of the wheel’s 12 slices separately. Choose between a losing slice, a discount or a link (to product/page/ebook/ …).
- Control when to show the popup.
- Compatible in any language.
- Complete control over the content (text, buttons, …) displayed in the popup.
- Ability to log wins/losses in a separate log file.
- And more …
- Everything from the free version, plus:
- Create your own theme. Start with a predefined theme and fully edit to your liking.
- Seasonal themes like Christmas & Halloween.
- Full WooCommerce automatic coupon integration.
- Form-builder: build any kind of opt-in form.
- Supports Messenger opt-in via ChatFuel or Chatchamp.
- Shortcode to display the wheel in any post, page or widget (not as popup, but directly on the page).
- Coupon settings such as duration, or restriction to product/category.
- Compatible with WordPress, Zapier, Drip, Mailchimp, Campaign Monitor, ActiveCampaign, MailerLite, ConvertKit, Remarkety, GetResponse, Klaviyo, Mailster, SendInBlue, Newsletter2Go.
- Extend functionality through Zapier.
- Allow to check plays for fraud by checking plays per IP.
- Validate email addresses against known fake email domains.
- WPML multi language compatible.
- Beautiful widgets (pop outs or icons to click on to show the wheel).
- Offer replays.
- Design settings: choose a predefined theme or design your own.
- Show a coupon bar for increased urgency.
- Show/hide on mobile.
- Show/hide on certain pages.
- Show popup on Exit-intent.
- Show popup on click of a button.
- Integrated statistics: see how many viewed and how many opted in.
- And more..!
Find out more about the pro version here
Installing the plugin is very easy:
- Install from the WordPress Dashboard > Plugin page
- Or manually download the plugin and extract to wp-content/plugins/
- Activate the plugin
- Go to WordPress Dashboard > Settings > WP Optin Wheel
- Create your wheels
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“WP Optin Wheel – Gamified Optin Email Marketing Tool for WordPress and WooCommerce” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
“WP Optin Wheel – Gamified Optin Email Marketing Tool for WordPress and WooCommerce” has been translated into 3 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
- Improvement: removed outdated CSS, resulting in smaller file sizes on your website.
- Other: update readme links to point to correct address.
- Other: verify WP 6.1 compatibility.
- Other: verify WP 6.0 compatibility.
- Improved: improved security in the backend.
- Other: modernize code.
- Other: verify new WordPress version.
- Other: changed readme to correct knowledge base link.
- Update: added confirmation dialog when deleting a wheel to prevent accidental deletion.
- Other: verify new WordPress version.
- Update: verify WordPress version tags.
- Fix: fixed an issue with explainer & disclaimer text not saving in the backend.
- Fix: added „SameSite“ attribute to cookies to comply with new browser features.
- Other: updated minimum PHP version to 5.6. Backward compatibility guaranteed with 3 minor releases.
- Fix: fixed an issue where the wheel was stuck in „playing“ state.
- Update: removed some CSS (-webkit-keyframes) to update for modern browsers & make resulting file smaller on frontend.
- Update: PHP improvement: removed deprecated calls to create_function.
- Verify & test WP 5.4.2 compatibility.
- Update: compressed backend images.
- verify & test WP 5.4 compatibility.
- Update: primary email field is now type „email“ for better mobile keyboard support.
- Update: new theme: green.
- Update: version checks.
- Fix: fixed a bug with CookieHelper on the frontend.
- Update: optimized frontend scripts – shaved off a few bytes.
- Update: verified compatibility with latest WordPress.
- Fix: fixed an issue with special characters in content (mostly double quotes).
- Fix: fixed a bug in the purple theme.
- Add: added 2 new themes: orange & purple.
- Update: speed-up enhancements with loading CSS styles.
- Update: Fixed a rare bug with „flash of unstyled content“.
- Add: added new theme: red.
- Add: add GDPR tools such as consent checkboxes, right to be forgotten, right to access data.
- Fix: minor bugfixes.
- Fix: Fixed a rare bug with 0% chance slices.
- Enhancement: added extra logging to prevent cheating.
- Fixed a bug with the occurance setting.
- Fix: bugfix with parsing chance to integer.
- Add: added a new theme: Yellow.
- Fix: updated UI.
- Fix: added support for RTL languages.
- Fix: allow mailchimp to fetch more than 10 lists.
- Fix: allow for UTF-8 special chars.
- Initial version