Only logged-in users can view the frontend, backend or content of the REST API if this plugin is activated. The password reset process on wp-login keeps on working.
- No options/settings
- No by-pass
Usage as MU-Plugin
This plugin is very simple and can also be used as a must-use plugin. That way no admin of a website can deactivate the plugin, making sure the requirement of just authenticated users is ensured.
! No automatic updates are made for mu plugins
wp-logged-in-onlyfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Your site is locked down to the public.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Logged-in-only” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
2.1.0 – 2019-11-06
- Make password reset link on login work if WooCommerce is installed
- Tested up to WordPress 5.3
2.0.0 – 2017-11-28
- Also lock down the REST API
1.0.3 – 2017-11-17
- Plugin contributor @Drivingralle continues the development as new lead
- Tested for WordPress 4.9
- Codestyling by drivingralle
- initial commit