This plugin will automatically add an author box below the post/page. It also lets the author to enter and display their social profiles like Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
You can easily customize the appearance of the author box with native WordPress Customizer.
- No settings required. Just install and activate it.
- Or you can customize its appearance with native WordPress Customizer
- Author Avatar
- Author Social Profiles
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Customize the appearance in
Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > WP Author Box
- How can I display my social profiles?
This plugin will add 3 contact fields in user contact fields: Facebook URL, Twitter Username and Google+ URL. Enter the social profiles in
Dashboard > Users > Your Profile > Contact Info
- Why doesn’t the author box display correctly in Customizer?
This plugin uses jQuery UI Tabs to display the author box items. There is a jQuery „bug“/known conflict with the tag as used by the Customizer.
While it does’t impact the usage of this plugin and it won’t break the front-end layout.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“WP Author Box” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
- First Release