This plugin will automatically add a login/register link to your ‘primary’ menu location. A nice looking form will popup when the link is clicked.
Shortcode is also available for use on any post or widget with ‘[wp-ajax-login text=“Login/Register“]’ and ‘text’ attribute is the link text.
For more information, please visit ptheme.com
wp-ajax-login.zipand upload the entire folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- (Optional) Place shortcode
[wp-ajax-login text="Login/Register"]in your post/page or widget
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“WP AJAX Login and Register” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Translate “WP AJAX Login and Register” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Now put label as placeholder for input fields of forms
- Update Lost Password function
- Change the link text to Logout if user is logged in.
- Now logout is also processed with ajax.
- Fix the login form not showing when registration is disabled.
- First release