Looking to connect your WordPress website to Wovax CRM?
This plugin requires an active subscription to Wovax CRM. Use this plugin to generate and display contact forms on your WordPress website. When a website visitor submits the contact form the plugin can route the details to an email address and/or create and new contact profile in your Wovax CRM dashboard.
Specs & Features
- Display contact forms throughout your website via the shortcode [wovax-crm-contact-form].
- Download and extract the Wovax CRM API plugin. You may also install the plugin directly by going to your WordPress Dashboard and then navigating to Plugins > Add New. Search for ‘Wovax CRM API’ under new plugins and click to install directly.
- Upload the uncompressed folder to your
- Activate the Wovax CRM API plugin through the plugins menu in WordPress.
Does this plugin require a subscription to Wovax CRM?
This plugin can be used to display contact forms that submit to an email address without a subscription. If you’d like to use this plugin with Wovax CRM, then you need to sign up for a monthly or yearly plan for Wovax CRM.
How do I display the contact form on a post or page?
Simply copy the shortcode [wovax-crm-contact-form] and paste where you’d like to display the contact form.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Wovax CRM” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Translate “Wovax CRM” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Updated description.
- Initial Wovax CRM API release.