This plugin creates a new blog on your server for all the posts on your site, much like http://wordpress.com/tags/
For performance reasons the number of posts is limited to a user configurable amount, and the blog itself can be made indexable by search engines or not.
- Install in your plugins directory in the usual way and network activate the plugin. There is no need to put it in mu-plugins.
- Login as a site administrator and go to Super Admin->Sitewide Tags.
- „Tags blog“ defaults to „tags“ but can be anything. This is the blog where your sitewide posts will live. It will be created if it doesn’t exist.
- Check „Post to main blog“ to use your main blog as the tags blog.
- „Max posts“ defaults to 5000. Older posts will be deleted if this threshold is broken.
- Check „Include Pages“ to include both posts and pages, handy for making a sitewide search.
- „Privacy“ defaults to public, pages can be indexed by search engines.
- When „Privacy“ is not public, check „Non-Public Blogs“ to include blogs not indexed by search engines.
- Add „Post Meta“ custom fields to be copied with posts/pages.
- „Populate Posts“ allows you to fill in posts from an existing blog.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“WordPress MU Sitewide Tags Pages” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Interested in development?
- duplicate category fix
- page permalink fix
- thumbnail size filter
- Run populate feature in source blog context.
- Added resource warning for populate feature.
- Fixed PHP warnings.
- Only insert categories for published posts.
- Move SWT admin to its own screen.
- Added thumbnail support.
- Added custom taxonomy (including post formats) support.
- Update admin screens for WordPress 3.1.
- Bug fix – only push published content to the tags blog
- Added option to include pages in tags blog.
- Added option to include non search engine indexed blogs if tags blog not indexed.
- Added option for post meta to be copied with post.