Too Many Product Images in your Product? Product gallery slider for WooCommerce allows you to add a carousel in WooCommerce default Gallery section. Beautiful style, increase sales and get more customer attention.
🌟 Key Features
- Responsive Layout
- Navigation support
- Slider AutoPlay Options
- Gallery Layout [Horizontal Slider]
- Thumbnails item to Show
- Infinite loop option
- Slide Adaptive Height
- Mouse Dragging option
- On/Off LightBox Setting for Thumbnails images
- On/Off Setting for WooCommerce image zoom
- On/Off Setting for Lightbox image caption
- Custom Image Size option for gallery
- Custom CSS option for override
- Shortcode ready [Easy to use with any custom product page builder]
- Support Elementor, Divi and Visual Composer page builder
- Working with Most Premium themes
- RTL support
🌟 Pro Version Features 🌟
- All Free features
- Gallery Layout [Vertical(left, right) and Horizontal Silder]
- LightBox For Thumbnails option
- On/Off LightBox Setting for Thumbnails images
- Support Video for Gallery (YouTube, Vimeo, and Self-Hosted video)
- Thumbnails Hide option
- Slider Image Caption
- Animation for Navigation Arrow
- Full Lightbox Control
- Lightbox Thumbnails Position
- Lightbox Thumbnail Autostart
- Lightbox Open/Close Animation Effect
- Lightbox image slide Animation Effect
- Advanced Zoom Options
See what a few WooCommerce store owners are saying about Product Gallery Slider for WooCommerce:
“Great plugin and been using it for a long now. Still great!”.
“Nice plugin – does exactly what you expect; the support is even better!”.
“Used the plugin and does exactly what I need and when I had an issue the guys response and solution was quick and swift”.
“An awesome plugin which request a smaller amount of time and effort to get the output, can be recommended for professional ecommerce sites”.
🔥 WHAT’S NEXT
If you like this product gallery plugin, then consider checking out our other free plugins:
Deposits for WooCommerce – Allowed customers to pay for products using a fixed or percentage amount of the product.
woo-product-gallery-sliderfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
How can I use the product gallery slider for WooCommerce with page builders?
While using Product Template Builder (Divi,Elementor,Beaver Builder), a shortcode
[product_gallery_slider]is available to enable the gallery slider.
How to solve duplicate gallery when divi page builder enable?
If you are experiencing duplicate galleries on single product pages while using the Divi Builder, a solution is available. You can find a new option in the „Advanced Settings“ section that will fix this issue.
Is the product gallery slider for WooCommerce plugin compatible with my theme?
we’re using this ‘woocommerce_before_single_product_summary’ this hook to override the gallery. if your theme is using the default WooCommerce hook for single-product.php page then this item will work perfectly.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Product Gallery Slider for WooCommerce” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Interested in development?
2.2.13 – 3-Dec-23
- Fixed: Variation image size update with the wrong size.
- Update: .js file code base
2.2.12 – 17-Sep-23
- Update Appsero SDK
- Compatibility with WooCommerce Product Bundles plugin
- Minor bug fix
2.2.11 – 3-Jul-23
- Minor bug fix
2.2.10 – 20-Jun-23
- Fixed: Outdated notice for product-image.php file
- Fixed: Phlox Pro theme „shop“ plugin conflicts with gallery html markup
- Support for WooCommerce 7.8.x
2.2.9 – 14-May-23
- Added: Compatibility support for Woostify theme
- Fixed: New option for duplicate gallery issue under „Advanced Settings“ when divi builder enable for single product page.
- Update appsero SDK
- Support for WooCommerce 7.7
2.2.8 – 21-Feb-23
- Added: While using Product Template Builder (Divi,Elementor,Beaver Builder), a shortcode [product_gallery_slider] is now available to enable the gallery slider.
- Fixed: Third-party badge plugin not showing.
- Support for WooCommerce 7.4
126.96.36.199 – 21-Dec-22
- Fixed: API overload issue
2.2.7 – 14-Dec-22
- Minor bug fixed
- Support for WooCommerce 7.2
2.2.6 – 2-Nov-22
- Fixed: thumbnail icon showing in lightbox
- Fixed: hide dot if the gallery doesn’t have images
- Support for WordPress 6.1
- Support for WooCommerce 7.0.1
2.2.5 – 29-Jul-22
- Fixed: Slider is not reset if variation product image change
- Fixed: image zoom did not replace on variation product image change
- Fixed: Slider animation (Slide) conflicts with lightbox
- Update: Synchronize fancybox lightbox images and slider
2.2.4 – 16-Jul-22
- Added: add chat widget in the plugin settings page for plugin support
- Added: plugin meta for plugins page
- Fixed: fatal error for empty feature image
- Update: showing zoom icon only for small and medium devices
- Fixed: load assets fatal error
- Fixed: Image zoom icon for mobile devices
- Update: add is_product() condition for css & js file
- Update: text domain
- Update: add „global assets“ option under advanced settings for control assets load.
- Fixed: Slide Adaptive Height broken if zoom enable
- Update: Unlock slider animation option
- Update: Image zoom jquery plugin
- Support for WooCommerce 6.6.1
Fixed : image alt not showing
Update : code refactor
Added : Appsero for Survey
Support for WordPress 6.x
Support for WooCommerce 6.5.1
Support for WordPress 5.9
Support for WooCommerce 6.1.1
Fixed : Broken layout on slider load.
Update : Setting Panel
Added : New Slider Options
Fixed : lightbox apply to all slick slider.
Added : RTL mode
Added : action hook wpgs_before_image_gallery
Added : action hook wpgs_after_image_gallery
Fixed : review notice not hide on click ‘hide notification button’
New: Support to WooCommerce 5.0
Added: hide arrows based on images
Fixed: jquery script 404 error on admin login
Fixed: slider nav icon style conflict
Fixed: thumbnails not showing first image sometimes after click the arrows.
Added : Mosue Drag option
Added : Image zoom option
Added : AdaptiveHeight for slide
Update : venobox to fancybox (jquery plugin)
Fixed : lightbox arrow conflict with slider
Removed : Freemius sdk for Security issue
Fixed : Product variations images not working
Added : Infinite loop in slider Setting >Feature Request
Fixed: Gallery Thumbnails of equal size >Topic
Fixed: add missing files
Added: New gallery Setting option in WPGS setting for Woocommerce version 3.0 or later
Fixed: woocommerce version 3.0 gallery conflict
- Initial Release