WebPage Schema Plugin allows you to use your custom full-featured schema.
Schema (JSON-LD) is the most important factor in search engine optimization.
Build your custom schema for each page/post you publish in your website:
– Schema documentation https://schema.org/ or https://www.w3.org/TR/json-ld11/
– Advanced SEO documentation https://developers.google.com/search/docs/advanced/structured-data/intro-structured-data
– Schema.org Validator https://validator.schema.org/
– Google Rich Validator Tool (Rich Results Test) https://search.google.com/test/rich-results/result
– Disable schema feature from the SEO plugin that you currently use.
– Do not minify the code, plugins like autoptimize will do that job for the entire page.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Paste you schema (json-ld code including script tag) on each metabox’s page/post/custom-post-type.
Popular SEO plugins doesn’t have the schema feature?
All of them have it, but is incomplete in the free version. You can build your own full-featured schema using Schema.org Validator or Google Rich Validator Tool (Rich Results Test) and simply paste the code on page/post/custom-post-type metabox.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“WebPage Custom Schema (Schema.org JSON-LD)” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Interested in development?
- Initial release.