This plugin adds an extra image widget in Elementor that converts the added image to webp and loads webp image on front end if the browsers supports webp images. If user’s browser does not support Webp image format then original image is loaded.
- Converts JPEG and PNG images to WEBP on the fly.
- Helps to improve Google page insights score.
- Upload the plugin directory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
After the plugin is activated search for
Webp Image in Elementor widgets.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Webp Image Block” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Translate “Webp Image Block” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed minor bugs.
- Added option to add custom link to the image.
- Added alignment options.
- Initial release.