Creates a new site where all the most recent posts/pages/etc on a WordPress network may be collected (much like http://wordpress.com/tags/).
For performance reasons the number of posts is limited to a user configurable amount, and the blog itself can be made indexable by search engines or not.
Based on and forked from WordPress MU Sitewide Tags Pages plugin by Donncha O Caoimh.
WPCLI is supported:
wp multisite_aggregate –help.
Pluginize was launched in 2016 by WebDevStudios to promote, support, and house all of their WordPress products. Pluginize is not only creating new products for WordPress all the time, but also provides ongoing support and development for WordPress community favorites like CPTUI, CMB2, and more.
- Install in your plugins directory in the usual way and network activate the plugin. There is no need to put it in mu-plugins.
- Login as a site administrator and go to Super Admin->Sitewide Tags.
- Aggregate site defaults to „Network Posts“ but can be anything. This is the blog where your sitewide posts will live. It will be created if it doesn’t exist.
- Check „Post to main blog“ to use your main blog as the aggregate blog.
- „Max posts“ defaults to 5000. Older posts will be deleted if this threshold is broken.
- Check „Include Pages“ to include both posts and pages, handy for making a sitewide search.
- „Privacy“ defaults to public, pages can be indexed by search engines.
- When „Privacy“ is not public, check „Non-Public Blogs“ to include blogs not indexed by search engines.
- Add „Post Meta“ custom fields to be copied with posts/pages.
- „Populate Posts“ allows you to fill in posts from an existing blog.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“WDS Multisite Aggregate” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Interested in development?
- Fix meta not being properly copied to aggregate post.
- Fix the setting for post-meta keys. (It wasn’t displaying the saved value)
- Update for xss vulnerability, https://make.wordpress.org/plugins/2015/04/20/fixing-add_query_arg-and-remove_query_arg-usage
- Forked from ‘MU Sitewide Tags’ and rewritten with OOP principles, WordPress coding standards, and extensibility in mind.
- duplicate category fix
- page permalink fix
- thumbnail size filter
- Run populate feature in source blog context.
- Added resource warning for populate feature.
- Fixed PHP warnings.
- Only insert categories for published posts.
- Move SWT admin to its own screen.
- Added thumbnail support.
- Added custom taxonomy (including post formats) support.
- Update admin screens for WordPress 3.1.
- Bug fix – only push published content to the tags blog
- Added option to include pages in tags blog.
- Added option to include non search engine indexed blogs if tags blog not indexed.
- Added option for post meta to be copied with post.