Following are some of the trivial features:
- Tracks Post Title & Post Content – inherits from WordPress Core
- Controls number of revisions for all post types
- Tracks Post Author
- Tracks Post Date
- Tracks Featured Image
- Tracks Comments for a Post
- Tracks Metadata
- Tracks Terms from Taxonomy
NOTE: Development in progress
Important Links ( Future Links – doesn’t exist right now )
- Install the plugin from the ‘Plugins’ section in your dashboard (Go to
Plugins > Add New > Searchand search for Watchman).
- Alternatively, you can download the plugin from the repository. Unzip it and upload it to the plugins folder of your WordPress installation (
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress installation).
- Activate it through the ‘Plugins’ section.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Watchman” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Please visit Watchman’s Roadmap page to get some details about future releases.
- Adds Screenshot for #12
- Fixes #12 – Revision Limit for Individual Posts
- Fixes #14 – User can stop saving revisions for post type with number 0
0.6 December 18, 2015
- Fixes #6 – Track Post Status
- Fixes #7 – Track Post Date
- Fixes #13 – Stops unnecessary revisions getting created
- Adds Settings link in Plugin Row Action
- Fixes few Translation Strings
0.5 December 17, 2015
- Post Author tracking added.
- This update is coming after a long time & I’ve got this breakthrough to track the restricted fields as well.
- So I hope to get more updates soon with proposed features. Kudos!
0.4 December 12, 2014
- Screenshot added
0.3 December 12, 2014
- Plugin title changed
0.2 Decempber 11, 2014
- Watchman Settings introduced
- Revision Limit by Post Type
- Watchman Icon added
0.1 Decempber 03, 2014
- Plugin Scaffolding
- Basic Functionality
- Travis Setup