“Very fresh Lexicon“ is a simple yet customizable plugin to create a lexicon in wordpress.
Have your own lexicon or glossary in minutes. Use Flexicon to create glossary like custom post-types the easy way. Define your custom post-type in Flexicon, for example „dictionary“ or „glossary“ and start creating items for it right away. Having a knowledgebase is beneficial for the user and your search engine results. This plugin can do it all and even has settings for custom CSS. There is no pro version or subscription model.
- Go to Plugins > Add New
- Type “Very fresh Lexicon” in the search field and click “Search Plugins”
- Click “Install Now” to install
- Click “Activate”
- Download a copy of the “Very fresh Lexicon” plugin
- Upload freshPodcaster to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress
- Use the fresh Podcast menu from the sidebar
Plugin just launched. We haven’t been asked any question. Feel free to do so!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Flexicon – Very fresh Lexicon” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
“Flexicon – Very fresh Lexicon” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Flexicon – Very fresh Lexicon” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- go hunt some bugs.