uPress Link is a companion plugin for the WordPress hosting manager uPress.
- Simple interface to manage the most frequently used features from uPress
- Manage auto updating, auto redirection and firewall settings
- Manage CDN (Content Delivery Network) settings
- Manage uPress optimization settings
- More features coming soon…
* This plugin does not work as a standalone. It requires an account with uPress.
* Some features require that specific settings will be enabled in uPress
upress-linkfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Create API key at https://my.upress.co.il/account/websites
- Paste the generated API key in the uPress Link settings page (located under ‘Settings’ menu)
- Where are all the options?
You must generate and save an API key, uPress link does not work without it.
- How to generate API key?
- You must have an account with uPress
- Login to your account at my.uPress.co.il
- Click on your website
- Select ‘Settings’ tab
- Click on ‘Generate API Key’ button
- The API key will be shown bellow the button
- Why are the CDN options not available?
You must enable the CDN from uPress interface:
1. Log in at https://my.upress.co.il
1. Click on your website
1. Select ‘Performance’ tab
1. Click on ‘Manage CDN Settings’ and follow on screen instructions
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“uPress Link” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Translate “uPress Link” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added clear cache option
- Changed some texts
- Changed Development Mode switch to only disable caches
- Added option to activate development mode
- Fixed spinner not showing at newer WordPress versions
- Added option to fix media upload path
- Added options to search and replace in database