This plugin allows you to effectively hide your wp-login.php and wp-admin by requiring that you access it via a custom URL of your specification, with every other request being redirected to a different URL of your specification.
- Download the zip file and decompress it.
- Upload „unauthorised-login-redirect“ to the „/wp-content/plugins/“ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the „Plugins“ menu in WordPress.
- Click Login Redirect in the admin menu.
- Change the secret login path, secret get key, and secret get value to whatever you’d like them to be.
I’ve forgotten my secret login path! How can I get logged in?
Remove the following row from your wp_options table: rs_ulr_settings
Once it’s removed you’ll be able to log in to the site as normal and adjust the plugin settings.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Unauthorised Login Redirect” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Translate “Unauthorised Login Redirect” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Testing with WordPress 6.0.
- Minor bug fix.
- Testing with WordPress 5.3.
- Testing with WordPress 5.1.
- Testing with WordPress 4.7.2.
- Adjustment made for admin-ajax.php.
- Adding nonce to settings update.
- Reworked redirect options.
- Updating definitions.
- Addressing notices.
- CSS Bug fixes.
- Bug fixes.
- Initial release.