Twilio Simple Click Call enables your company to convert web traffic into direct communication over the phone, with just the click of a button. A simple form on your webpage allows you to enter phone number, and with the click of the “call” ,entered number will receive a call.
HOW IT WORKS
Let’s go to the following steps necessary to implement Twilio Simple Click Call in your website:
Admin will submits a web form with phone number to do call.
Twilio receives the request and initiates a call to the user’s phone number.
User receives the call.
- Clean install & uninstall.
- Direct contact via voice call.
- Backend interface to manage Twilio credentials.
- Success calls Logs can be viewed for each call.
- Error Logs can be viewed for each call.
- Download „Twilio Simple Click Call“ plugin and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate „Twilio Simple Click Call“ plugin through the Plugins menu.
- Go to „Twilio Simple Click Call“ on the admin menu.
- Go to ‘https://www.twilio.com/user/account/settings’ and get your API Credentials: AccountSID, AuthToken and Twilio number.
- Go to „Make Call“ enter number to which you want to call,click the call button to make call.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Twilio Simple Click Call” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar