Tor Router directs all connections through a HTTP / SOCKS Proxy. Use this plugin if your network requires a Proxy for outgoing traffic, or if you want to anonymize it via Tor or external Proxy.
A built-in Firewall allows you to block all outgoing traffic and define exceptions for allowed URLs or Plugins.
To check if the routing works properly, there is a button „Check IP“ in the Tor Router settings. This connects to https://icanhazip.com to display your external IP.
If you set up a cron job for the tor-router.sh script, you can activate the Tor KeepAlive feature, which checks the connection once per hour and restarts the Tor Service on failure. It also allows to restart it manually from the Tor Router settings.
- Upload the entire
/tor-routerdirectory to the
- Activate Tor Router through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Tor Routerto setup the plugin.
- To route through Tor you need to have it installed on your server (e.g.
apt-get install tor), use SOCKS Proxy Mode in the Tor Router settings, and set Proxy Host to
localhostand Proxy Port to
- To enable the Tor KeepAlive feature and the Restart Tor button, set up a cron job to run the script
tor-router.shevery minute (as root), e.g:
sudo nano /etc/crontab
* * * * * root bash /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/tor-router/tor-router.sh
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Tor Router” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
1.4.1 – 2021-03-05
- Compatibility to WordPress 5.7
1.4.0 – 2020-07-25
- Added support for all proxy types, firewall exceptions per plugin, Tor KeepAlive feature and Tor Restart button
1.3.0 – 2020-05-19
- Added SOCKS5 DNS, required to resolve onion domains
1.2.1 – 2020-04-25
- Bugfix Firewall
1.2.0 – 2020-04-22
- Added Firewall to block outgoing connections
1.1.0 – 2020-04-15
- Added SOCKS functionality
1.0.0 – 2020-03-25
- Initial release. The management and development of the plugin is done by OnionBazaar