This plugin does one thing, and that thing is to add some content to the beginning of each
of your posts. This change happens on the fly, so if you deactivate or uninstall this
plugin, the feature goes away.
I created this plugin because I have a similar plugin called bottom of every post, and
someone on twitter said they wanted one for the top.
- Upload the plugin to your wp-content/plugins folder, or use the Plugins > Add New section of your dashboard to search for „top of every post“
- Visit Plugins > Editor and choose Top of every post from the drop down list in the upper right
top-of-every-post.txtto contain the content you would like at the top of every post and save your changes
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
- What does this plugin do?
This plugin adds some content to the top of every post.
- How can I edit the message?
To edit the message that will be added to the top of your posts, Go to Plugins > Editor and choose “Top of every post” with the top right selector. The plugin’s files will be loaded on the right. Choose the file
top_of_every_post.txtand change the contents to whatever you want.
- Where can I see the change?
Anywhere posts are displayed on your website, like the blog index, a post’s single page or a category page.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Top of every post” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
- First build