This plugin lets you embed and display Tickset events on your website.
You can use the Gutenberg editor or shortcodes to embed events anywhere on your site.
Once you have installed and activated the plugin, you will see a prompt at the top of the admin area that instructs
you how to install and configure this plugin.
- PHP 5.6 or higher
- WordPress 5.0 or higher
This plugin provides 2 blocks.
- Upload the
- Activate the plugin (Tickset) through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- See the prompt at the top of the admin area that instructs you how to install and configure this plugin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Tickset” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
- Blocks have been renamed to use the
tickset/prefix. Please recreate existing blocks.
- Minor bug fixes
- GitHub actions setup. No code changes.
- Fix list block / shortcode
- Fix pre tags accidentally being included when copy/pasting shortcode from examples
- Initial release