This plugin provides a simple user-friendly interface to tables in your database.
Somewhat akin to phpMyAdmin, but easier to use and more focused on end users.
The documentation can be found at tabulate.readthedocs.org.
Features (in no particular order):
- Tables can be filtered by any column or columns, and with a range of
operators (‘contains’, ‘is’, ’empty’, ‘one of’, ‘greater than’, ‘less than’,
and the negations of all of these). Multiple filters are conjunctive
(i.e. with a logical and).
- Access can be granted to read, create, update, delete, and import
records in any or all tables. (This can be done by anyone with the
promote_users capability.) Access can also be granted to anonymous users.
- CSV data can be imported, with the UI supporting column mapping, data
validation, and previewing prior to final import. If an imported row has a
value for the Primary Key, the existing row will be overwritten.
- Data can be exported to CSV, including after filters have been applied.
- A quick-jump navigation box is located top right of every page,
and can also be added as a Dashboard widget.
- Records in tables with date columns can be viewed in a calendar.
- Entity Relationship Diagrams (drawn with GraphViz)
can be automatically generated, with any specified subset of tables. Foreign
keys are displayed as directed edges. This feature is only available if the
TFO Graphviz plugin is installed.
- All data modifications are recorded, along with optional comments that users
can provide when updating data.
[tabulate]shortcode can be used to embed tables, lists, row-counts,
and data-entry forms into WordPress content. For more details,
read the documentation.
- Tables with point columns can be exported to KML and OpenStreetMap XML.
Also, data entry for these columns is done with a small slippy map, on which
a marker can be placed.
Development is managed on GitHub
- Installation Instructions
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Tabulate” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
This is a reverse-chronologically ordered list of breaking or major changes to Tabulate.
A full list of all changes can be found at (https://github.com/tabulate/tabulate/commits/master)
- November 2017: Version 2.10, removed dependency on the REST API plugin (which is not in core).
- January 2016: Version 2.5, introduced schema editing.
- October 2015: Version 2, switching to version 2 of the WP-API plugin.
- July 2015: Version 1, with basic functionality and after having
been run for some months in a production environment by the plugin author.
- March to July 2015: Pre-release development.
Prior to version 1, no changes were listed here (there were too many of them, and
nothing was stable yet).