Social Accounts lets you set and show your Social accounts easily.
With this plugin you can:
- Use one of the 2 pre-loaded set of icons (16px and 32px)
- Update account icons by using the WordPress media manager by clicking on the icon itself.
- Re-order the list of accounts with a simple drag-drop functionality.
- Add custom accounts (with custom image).
- Show the account listing as a widget
- Add the accounts with the shortcode
- Updatable account names
- Support WPML
A little bit more than 25 default accounts are there:
- Blog RSS feed
- Upload Social Accounts to your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Visit the settings page under
Settings > Social Accountsand set your Accounts
- There’s not less than 10 default icons??
In the settings at the top of the page, change the Visible accounts to All Accounts
- How to re-order the accounts
When you hover the title of the accounts, an move pointer will show, you can then simply drag and drop.
- How to change an account icon
Click on the icon, the WordPress media manager popup will show and you’ll be able to select the new icon to use.
- How remove the custom icon image
An x will be visible at the top right corner of the custom image. Click on it to revert back to the default image.
- How do I add this into the PHP code
<?php if (function_exists('the_social_accounts')) the_social_accounts(); ?>in the the template files.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Social Accounts” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Translate “Social Accounts” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix the image replacement not working
- Add optional content position for widget
- Updated admin design
- Added the name field to change the name of the account
- Added WPML Support
- Added new parameter to the shortcode and the theme functions
- Initial release