Promote your Twitter account at the same time while driving traffic to your website. Customize the default Tweet, set what URL to share in the tweet and set the option to show or hide the tweet count next to the tweet button. By allowing your site visitors to tweet about your site on their twitter accounts, it will help get the word out about your site and drive targeted traffic from twitter users who see the tweets directly to your site.
- Install the Skysa Tweet App either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server (in the /wp-content/plugins/ directory).
- Activate the plugin.
You can now manage your app settings from Skysa Bar Apps > Tweet on your WordPress admin menu.
For added style customization and display options, you can install the Skysa App Bar Integration plugin and connect it to a Skysa account.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Skysa Tweet App” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
- Insured support for WordPress 4.0
- Fixed bug that caused the app not to load if specific characters were used in the settings.
- Support for WordPress 3.5.1 Added.
- Fixed compatibility issue with WordPress version 3.5.
- Fixed an issue with MySQL database configurations set to require UTF8
- Fixed a potential issue with app settings not saving in some configurations.
- Initial Release