Simple Logo Carousel is a free WordPress plugin powered by slick. The plugin helps you create and manage logos that can be rearranged into carousels to be displayed anywhere on your site.
- Powered by slick.
- Easily upload and manage logos.
- Link logos to an internal or external link.
- Categorize logos for different carousels.
- Display carousels anywhere on your site via a shortcode.
- Upload the entire simple-logo-carousel folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
You will then find a ‘Logo Carousels’ menu in your WordPress admin panel.
Do I need to select a category when creating my carousel?
No. By default, if you select no categories, all logos will be displayed.
Is there a premium version of Simple Logo Carousel?
No. Simple Logo Carousel is a free plugin and at this time, will not have a premium version.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Simple Logo Carousel” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Interested in development?
- Added preview area in Logo Carousels.
- Added logo display order option in Logo Carousels.
- Remove page attributes from Logos since they are no longer used.
- Updated it so arrow offset also applies to custom arrow images.
- Center logos by default on carousel with margin auto.
- Updated main stylesheet so styles only apply to plugin’s carousels in case slick is being used elsewhere.
- Updated plugin logo.
- Fixed it so sort icon shows up when adding new breakpoints in the Logo Display Options.
- Fixed it so you can drag and drop newly made breakpoints without reloading the page in the Logo Display Options.
- Updated drag and drop functionality to prevent dragging rows into each other by accident.
- Dropped support for PHP 5.6 and lower.
- Plugin recoded to add composer autoload support for better organization.
- Added translation support.
- Fixed typo in read_private_posts permissions from „read_privae_simple_logo_carousels“ to „read_private_simple_logo_carousels“.
- Added ability to add multiple breakpoints to define more slides to show and scroll options.
- Removed „How To“ dedicated page and added condensed „How To“ box to the side in Logo Carousel post screen.
- Changed carousel options field name.
- Removed left/right padding on .slc-logos where it was accidentally using the arrow’s image max width.
- Added Settings page to set Global Carousel Options. These settings will automatically be loaded into new carousels so you don’t have to keep reconfiguring the same setup.
- Fixed carousel logos padding.
- Added slide vertical alignment option for carousels.
- Updated How To page.
- Added ability to display text over logo image on hover.
- Fixed issue where carousel styles are overwriting each other.
- Added ability to include logo title underneath logo in carousel options.
- Added ability to use custom arrow images instead of default text option.
- Fixed „Cannot read property ‘add’ of null“ when multiple carousels in use on same page.
- Fixed arrow color and size not appearing properly.
- Fixed „jQuery Is Not Defined“ error when jQuery isn’t present when plugin is activated.
- Initial release.