SHOW VISITOR IP ADDRESS
This plugin lets you show the IP address of your visitor using a shortcode or a widget inside posts, pages, or template files.
SEO-friendly and lightweight code
This plugin contains lightweight code to be very fast to load, SEO-friendly, and it is developed to have full compatibility with WordPress 3.1 (2011) up to WordPress 5+ (2019), from PHP 5.6 up to PHP 7.3.
- Show the IP address of your visitor
- Easy to use
- Lightweight code to quickly load the page and keep a good pagespeed score
- No cookies are set by this plugin to visitors
- Compatible with all resolutions: desktop, tablet, and smartphones
HOW TO USE:
You have 2 easy options to have maximum flexibility.
OPTION 1: Use a shortcode
In order to display the output in your specific posts or pages use this code:
In order to display the output in your WordPress template use this code:
<?php echo do_shortcode( '[Show_IP title="custom-title"]' ); ?>
OPTION 2: Use a widget
Go to Appearance > Widgets and add Show_IP widget where you want to show it.
In order to activate the plugin, just go to Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin and select the .zip file of this plugin.
Then click on activate and the plugin has been installed correctly.
INSTALL FROM WITHIN WORDPRESS
- Visit the plugins page within your dashboard and select ‘Add New’;
- Search for ‘Show Visitor IP Address’;
- What is a visitor IP address?
An IP address (Internet Protocol address) is an identifier or a numerical label assigned to each device connected to a computer network that uses the Internet Protocol for communication.
- Why should I show IP address of my visitors?
You can decide to show the IP address in a page or in a post that talks about this topic or in the sidebar to show details to your visitors.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Show Visitor IP Address – Widget and Shortcode” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Interested in development?
Release Date: November 15th, 2019