Insert Shortcode for Font Awesome in Editor. Here the pure Shortcode is generated. No Font Awesome Files are included. These must already be loaded in WordPress.
[fa set="fas" icon="wordpress" size="2x" color="#000000"] anywhere in WordPress
The attributes Set, Icon, Size and Color can be Set as required.
- Set is set to „fas“ by default.
- Icon is set by default to „wordpress“.
- Size is set only when needed. Possible values are: 2x, 3x, 5x, 7x and 9x.
- Color is only set as hexadecimal value if required.
This Plugin does not add Font Awesome Files, these must already be loaded in WordPress
- This Plugin does not add Font Awesome Files, these must already be loaded in WordPress
- Upload everything to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin using the plugins menu in WordPress
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Shortcode for Font Awesome” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Interested in development?
- Filter integrated to use Shortcodes in Text Widgets
- Filter integrated to use Shortcode also in Navigation Menus
- Stable Tag inserted in readme.txt
- Requires PHP Tag inserted in readme.txt
- Comments integrated in PHP source code
- Function to set the Size integrated
- Function to set the Color integrated
- Font Awesome Files are not integrated, these must already be loaded in WordPress